9.25.2006

In Case You Were Wondering

Goldfish Crackers that are packaged in small individual packages are not nearly as cheesy as those packaged in the larger boxes. I bought the individual packages a few days ago, because I tend to have a problem stopping when I start eating out of the box. Clearly, I love Goldfish. Anyway, I was sorely disappointed by the less than cheeserific (duh it's a great word) taste of the individual packages. If you have any contacts at Pepperidge Farm, please notify them of my issue immediately. Thanks.

2 comments:

Erjacksonic said...

On the topic of food (though somewhat tangential), I want to encourage Kari to at least try Qdoba. Now that I've had Chipotle, I stand by my feelings that Qdoba is the best quick-casual Mexican-ish place out there.

So run, don't walk, to your nearest Qdoba, and order a Fajita Ranchera Burrito and some chips & queso.

Back to the cheese crackers, briefly...Kari's complaint reminds me of Jenny's assertion that the Big version of Cheez-its are cheesier/more delicious than the regular sized Cheez-its. I just think that having bigger crackers makes you eat more of them at a time (though it may just be that I share Kari's lack of will-power).

Kari said...

I will try Qdoba, as long as there is not a Chipotle in the area. I'm going to Springs next weekend so maybe I'll get myself this fajita ranchero business you speak of. If it's just as good as Chipotle, then the cheese dip stands to push Qdoba to the top. However, just as good as Chipotle is going to be hard.

I guess I should mix a few humongo Cheez-its in with my small packages of Goldfish.