5.16.2007

Highlights from last weekend

Eric and I were home from Thursday night until Monday afternoon. We crammed a lot into those 4 days and I'd like to share my highlights. They are as follows:

1. The shower - it was the most fun I could've ever hoped to have at a shower and it looked so cute, from the cake down to the mints!

2. The gifts - I'll be the first to admit that I love me some presents. The cake stand is probably my favorite (duh), but the funniest was the scale. When I opened up that bag, I thought I was going to die laughing. And what's with all the brownies??

3. Pictures - our photographer is amazing and I'm so excited to see the engagement and bridal shots! She was really easy to work with and knows what she's doing. You can view more of her work at jhsphotos.com and click on her blog to see a few of our shots.

4. Graduation - both Parker and Sara graduated, which is really awesome, but made me feel really old...and I'm only 24! Yikes.

5. Gator Golf - I have never played with 12 people before and it was an experience that I won't soon forget. Especially posing with the animals afterwards!

6. Doing wedding stuff - It really felt like I was about to get married last weekend and I'm pretty excited for the big day! I'm looking forward to about 5 weeks from now when Eric and I will tie the knot!

7. This picture - it's my favorite.

1 comments:

Kari said...

Your weekend sounds fabulous and I too love the final pic. That will be making it to the picture table, unless I can find an even more prominent spot for it. I had a great time doing the shower for you and I'm so glad you liked how everything turned out.

I'm sad that Apples to Apples didn't make the highlight reel, but in light of the fact that we were all about to fall asleep from exhuastion, I'll let it pass. Lucy might not be so kind, however.

I know I've said it many times before but I can't wait for the Wedding of 07!


ps: you win the award for Most Pictures in a Single Blog Entry. Congrats!