7.24.2007

Drew Carey as Bob Barker?


So this is what it takes to get the blog back up and running... Drew Carey. Now, I generally find Drew Carey pretty funny. He seems like a nice guy. I can picture him as one of my dad's friends or something. But I simply cannot endorse the decision to make him the new host of "The Price Is Right." I just can't do it. And to be quite honest, I don't have any reasons why. It's not that my reasons aren't good, it's that I really don't have any.
Does anyone agree and if so, do you have a reason why?

3 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

I personally do not enjoy Drew Carey. I didn't care for his TV show and I think the only funny people on Who's Line were the 4 other guys. He just seems like a weird choice for the Price Is Right. My vote would actually be to take it off the air. That's right. I said it.

Kari said...

What a surprising choice, but now that I think about it, I agree. Taking it off the air is best. There's never going to be another Bob and let's face it, the show as getting a bit stale as the man himself got a little stale. Is that mean because he's old? Whatever.

Brittnee said...

I loved the Price is Right as a young girl, but the older I got (and the older Bob got), the more I grew to dislike it. His stupid "NEW CARS" were never up to my standards and the "Prizes" really sucked. Hey, I'm just being honest. I say the only way to re-vamp the show is to give "prizes" such as True Religion Jeans and BMW 6-series...they really should have consulted me.