6.22.2006

Double A beckons!

Here's my plea for both of you to visit me in Double A. I have taken the liberty of choosing a few dates that might be acceptable.

Fri, July 28: There is a Guster/Ray LaMontagne concert in Chicago on this date and it takes about 4 hours to drive there from AA. Even if we didn't end up wanting to do the concert, the weekend would still be good for me.
Fri, August 11
Fri, August 18
Fri, August 25

Obviously, what I am thinking is a 3 day weekend trip. However, if you're both interested, you can feel free to do whatever you choose.

If you're STILL questioning AA, ponder this: a good mall with a new H&M, JCrew, Marshall Fields, CPK (Vegas style); DSW shoe store; fun stores and good restaurants downtown; a pool if we wanted to go sunbathing; free movie passes to shows at a historic downtown movie theater! It's a pretty cool town and I think we would have lots of fun. PLUS! we could go dancing at fun clubs and if you got in on Thursday night, we could go to a sweet karaoke bar!

2 comments:

Kari said...

An H&M... I'm there!!! Brittnee, I might be able to hook you up with a free Southwest ticket. If I do, you better come!!!

Unknown said...

duh, i just went with my mom this past weekend and it's awesome! it's HUGE, too! it will not disappoint.