2.21.2008

Project Runway: Heidi's Hilarious

Almost all Reunion Shows are duds. I usually don't look forward to them at all. I can't say that I was especially looking forward to last night's Project Runway Reunion Show, either. But boy, was I pleasantly surprised! I'll tell you why: Heidi Klum. She is funny. Not like a comedian is funny, but like how you find that the things that little kids do are funny - because they don't know any better. They have no censor. Heidi is sort of like that. Last night's quote: "Victorya's always been a little cold, no?" Said right in front of Victorya! Cut to Victorya - STONE COLD. All in all the show was OK. Heidis' remarks made it enjoyable, and the fact that Christian was awarded fan favorite was nice, since he also cracks me up (ie: Ferocia Coutura, fierce, ohmygod, etc.). But it was just filler until next week's episode where we get to see at least Rami and Chris's 3 designs! My money's on Rami. And I actually think that Jillian will make a strong showing to become the winner. Any other predictions??

3 comments:

amanda said...

Christian's response to winning Fan Favorite seemed genuine, and I loved that.
I'm betting on Rami making it to the final three, with Christian ending up the ultimate winner. You gotta admit, he's got a point of view.

Brittnee said...

I'm really pulling for Jillian. I just really like her designs. She does not have near the personality of Christian, but I think her clothing is more wearable...If she doesn't win, then I think Christian probably will.

Kari said...

I really don't care for Rami and I'm very surprised that Chris made it this far. So I agree that it's between Jillian and Christian.

The segment on the reunion show with the wrestling names made me laugh.