2.05.2008

Not even Heidi's new video...

...can bring either of you out of blogging retirement?! For shame. Have you seen this thing yet? I made it about a minute before I had to turn it off. If you haven't watched it yet, just google "humiliation" and I'm sure you'll find it at the top of youtube's home page. And that's saying quite a bit considering the content of most of youtube videos. I can't even begin to describe how embarrassed I am for her. My theory is that Spencer released it after he realized that she was never going to marry him. Granted, he is a weasel, but I think she should have just married him and saved herself the embarrassment of this headline, for instance: "You're No Paris Hilton." Burn.

PS. Ya'll had better get back on the blog!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I did watch about 10 seconds of this, but that was all I could stomach. Surprisingly, it made me miss The Hills. As dysfunctional as their relationship is, it makes for some damn good TV.

Now that I have a job where I can't email and blog all day, it's weird. But it's also no excuse. I'll be back to the blogging very soon.

Brittnee said...

I can't decided if I'd buy Heidi's album over Paris Hilton's....probably not.