3.18.2008

I'm Not Watching

I am declaring it right here, right now. I will not be watching Dancing With The Stars this season. I just can't do it. I watched the past 3 seasons and I can't put that much time into a show anymore. It's not even as if I'm too busy to watch. I'm not. But it's a show that requires a lot of time to watch. Typically 3 hours a week spread over 2 days. Well, I'm sorry DWTS, but I can't do it anymore.

Mostly, my reasons for this decision are because the cast is totally lame this season. With the exception of Steve Guttenberg, who is only a good pick because, uh, where has been been all these years?! The mystery will finally be solved. But I don't care enough to watch and find out because I'm sure I'll get sucked in to the show if I tune in for even an hour. So, I won't be watching a single minute.

1 comments:

Kari said...

Well ya won't be getting any updates from me. I just can't get into this show. The season with Steve Sanders was my true test and as much as I love 90210, I didn't care about watching Steve dance at all.

You are a pretty diehard fan and if you're giving up, I wonder about the fate of this show altogether. I'm betting it won't last much longer.

Has anyone checked out the show called Corner Gas? It's pretty funny. Kind of like The Office, but set in a small town gas station.