5.19.2008

Now what?

How am I supposed to fill the Hills-shaped void on Mondays? It's just not the same. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to watch the Sex and the City movie and subsequently all the SATC DVDs all over again.

Also heading our way in August, comes a spin on "My Super Sweet 16," the show in which bratty kids from all over the country are thrown ridiculously extravagant sweet 16 birthday parties by their incredibly wealthy parents. This new show gets interesting when the brats that we've seen in past seasons are revisited, only this time, they're getting served!

"My Super Sweet 16: Exiled"
will follow several of the show's former stars and give them a reality check by sending them to remote areas of the world like Africa and the frozen tundra of the Arctic Circle. Oh yeah, b*tches! Those catty divas are getting what they deserve! They will have to spend their time abroad with girls their own age to see how they live. Trust me, it ain't gonna be pretty. And I can hardly wait to watch!

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

Now I have nothing to look forward to on Monday nights.

Kari said...

As a whole, TV is boring to me right now. I want Pushing Daisies to come back!