4.14.2006

Our blog is slowly dying

Poor little bloggie. No one likes it anymore. Here it is, just waiting for cool posts and fun pictures (thanks, goldies) and we're giving it the deuce! Personally, I try to think of something every day to write about and I have a hard time. What's the deal? I know I'm not TOTALLY boring.

This reminds me of our Vegas trip when everyone thought we were mad or sad about something. It's like people look at our blog and say, "cheer up, it's not so bad." Even though we are perfectly content about our lives, just not projecting it with huge smiles or roaring laughter. My thought is that in order to save the blog, we are going to have to put on our happy faces and try to think of little things to post about. Because I know I am curious to know about the minutia that happens in every day life that may give me something to chuckle about. And that's why I'm going to start now:

CELEBRITY LOOKALIKE SIGHTING: WHOOPI GOLDBERG
I have spotted a Whoopi lookalike twice this week. She rides the same bus as me in the mornings sometimes. She has dreads and wears funny silver shoes and kind of dresses like a bag lady. That's basically Whoppi in a nutshell. I'll try and get a picture.

0 comments: