4.28.2006

Yo momma

No, I'm not referring to the new show on MTV starring Wilmer "Fez" Valderrama in which people insult each other for a half hour...and if you haven't seen it, don't bother.

What I am wondering is what are you both doing for your moms for Mother's day in a couple weeks? I ordered my mom an apron from Anthropologie, the store in Vegas where I bought myself an apron (like mother, like daughter, whatever). It's super cute and I'm pretty excited about it. I have slacked off for a while for Mother's/Father's day and this year I'm going to do better. I already bought my dad a book by an author he likes. I'm basically the best daughter my parents ever had.

1 comments:

Kari said...

I got my mom a custom made tote from LL Bean. I know, I'm a freak about those. But she randomly called one day and was talking about how she wanted one for over at the lake to use on the boat. It's bright yellow and I hope she loves it! I wish I was going to be home on Mother's Day... sad.

I bet your mom is going to love the apron. Those are so cute! Brittnee... you probably need to come up with something good since you're getting married and basically leaving your mom!! Just kidding, sort of.