4.26.2006

Random Thoughts

Based on the most recent pictures I have seen, I think Prince Harry has far surpassed Prince William in looks. Prince William took an unfortunate turn towards his father's genes over the last year or so, and I'm almost certain that he is already balding.

My favorite person on 8th and Ocean is definitely Suzy, one of the booking agents. She's always quite sassy and last night she said "To boob or not to boob?" in response to the news about Kelly cancelling her boob job. That's just plain funny.

I was told by the seamstress I went to that I had great shoulders. It made me incredibly uncomfortable.

I was craving a Subway sandwich today so I went to the brand spankin' new Wally World here in Pueblo West to get one. The bread was hard and cold. I was not satisfied.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Now THIS is an example of why I'm glad we have this blog. In all likelihood, I would never have gotten to hear about your awkwardness at the seamstress without it. And that would have just been a damn shame. I laughed out loud at that thought, by the way.