1.23.2008

MTV Reality

One word. Coral. She's back and she's better (and more botox'd) than ever! Have you seen the previews for The Gauntlet 3 yet? It looks insane. All the crazy people are back for this one. I'll be watching, that's for sure. And I would watch even if it weren't for the writer's strike. Yeah, I said it.

Also, I hope that you're watching Rob & Big. This season seems a bit outlandish, but I don't really mind. Where else are you going to see turtle races (Speedy Cla-cla-cla-cla-claxton), pool murals, shooting Spidey with a net gun, mini horse races and doonbuggeys on the same show? NOWHERE! The slow-mo replay of Speedy sliding down the stair ramp was the funniest moment of TV since the "D*** In a Box" sketch on SNL. If you haven't seen it yet, why the hell not? Nothing else is on!

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

Can I just say that after last night's show, I am pumped. This show will never get old. Coral is awesome and always seems to have the catch phrase of each season. Only a few Gauntlets ago, she left us with the gem: "I bet B's up." Last night her "gem" was directed to Ev. "...even if it's speculated that you have a man part, I'll still f you up." (Coral actually used the man part term and the expletive, but for purity sake, I will not)

Kari said...

I need to get in on the Gauntlet action... quick. I missed the first episode, but MTV is never short on reruns so I think I'll be fine.

I think when Rob shot Spidey, I almost DIED laughing.