1.30.2008

Namaste

There I am...doing yoga on top of a mountain. Well...I should be clear - that is not actually me. But I have started doing yoga! Close enough.

I asked for some yoga equipment for Christmas (a mat and a couple of blocks) and I am finally putting them to use. My goal is to get up early on Mon, Wed, Fri and do a 30 minute routine. So far this week, I've accomplished my goal.

What's great is that I found some awesome yoga programming on Comcast OnDemand. There's not only yoga, but also some cardio workouts and most are in the 20-30 minute range, which is perfect. And what's also nice about this workout is that I don't have to leave the house and face the bitter Michigan cold.

Basically, I'm feeling one with my chakras and in balance with the universe. It's pretty awesome. Namaste.

1 comments:

amanda said...

so, basically you were LYING TO ME when you told me you don't work out... I see.