3.12.2007

Give 'em the old razzle dazzle

My theory is that we grew tired of the old blog. The same old layout for months and months?! No. It won't cut it. It didn't cut it! Which is why I'm revamping this ol' baby with a new design. With the help of Blogger's new version on Google (everything's better with Google) this little blog of ours is going to make something of itself. Yes, ma'ams.

I hope to see both of you lovely ladies here on the blog. I'll be here, rest assured. I'll be posting when I find something funny/relevant/absurd to talk about. Or, in some cases, none of the above! Oh blogger, is there anything you can't do?

1 comments:

Kari said...

Love the new design. It's quite inspiring! I think your title for this post is perfect. And speaking of razzle dazzle, I'm thinking we need many more pictures to keep this baby exciting. Oh man... I can't wait!