12.19.2007

Who would have guessed?

I hate to have to be the one to tell you this...but it looks as if Pam Anderson and current husband Rick Solomon might be getting divorced. I know, I know...I didn't see it coming either, but sometimes you give it all you have and still it doesn't work. These kids tried their best. They dated for about a month and gave marriage a shot for oh, what? about 60 days? Listen, that's twice as long as they dated, so I think it's a miracle it lasted as long as it did.

One thing I can say about ol' Pammy is that she never disappoints. For example, look at all the people disappointed in Jamie Lynn Spears. It's tough, and yet, it's her own fault for pretending to be a good ole girl with a hit show on Nickelodeon who was so much more sane than Britney it was hard to believe they were related. And yet. Oh, how the tables have turned. She set the standards too high and couldn't quite live up to it. On the other hand, we have Pam. First off, Pam's been married like 7 times. And about half of those are to Tommy Lee, because face it, those two are meant to be together. Second, she doesn't have the best taste in men. She likes the skuzzers. She finds them appealing for some odd reason. But what I will say is that I never for one second expected her marriage to last, and at least I'm not disappointed in her!

OK, look, I tried to put a positive spin on it, I really did. I wasn't too keen on the idea of her getting married in the first place and now this is just the icing on the cake. I told you so, Pam! Oh, and for the gamblers out there, my money's on Tommy Lee for the next go-round!

2 comments:

Brittnee said...

When you're married to the guy behind "One Night in Paris," how can the marriage not last?

Poor Pam. Another day, another divorce.

Kari said...

I'm shocked. Just shocked.