10.09.2007

Who WON'T she marry?

Good ol' Pam Anderson got married again last weekend. This time to Rick Salomon, the co-star of Paris Hilton's old sex tape. This couple's marriage is basically doomed to fail. Let's recap! Pam's been married to and then divorced by both Tommy Lee and Kid Rock. Uh-huh. Not exactly shining stars in the role model department. Salomon was once married to Shannen Doherty. Um, yikes! This guy is all kinds of crazy if he married Brenda from 90210! And that diagnosis is confirmed with his latest marriage to Pammy.

I'm all for finding love again after failed attempts. But why the marriage business? Those two are making a mockery of it. You don't have to rush out to the courthouse and make it official every time you love someone. It's not a spur of the moment decision, like, "hey wanna order some takeout?" But I bet Pam and Rick's marriage proposal went down a little something like this:

Pam: My new movie is so good!

Rick: That's awesome, Pam! I can't wait to see it!

Pam: I know, I think the could be Oscar buzz...fingers crossed!

Rick: Awww, you're just adorable. We should get married!

Pam: Ohmygosh! We totally should! I LOVE marriage! It's so fun and easy and quick! I think I have the courthouse on my speed dial! I'll call right now and make an appointment! Oh, we're going to be so happy together, Rich!

Rick: It's Rick.

True love is a splendid thing. Congrats to Pam and Rich!

3 comments:

Will Askew said...

Did you hear how they met? She slept with him to pay off a poker debt. If that's not romance, I don't know what is.

Jenny Jackson said...

HAHAHAHA! This story keeps getting better.

Kari said...

That's exactly how Brant and I met. So it's definitely true love.