8.18.2008

Before it begins...

“I think that maybe Lauren is tired of [being on the show], but we’re just beginning,” Montag told Ryan Seacrest during an interview Monday on his KIIS-FM radio show. “We’re not even remotely sick of it.”

Not even just a little? Cuz I am SO sick of them. Are they serious? Why do they think that people like them? They are the butt of every joke and yet they still believe that a show could revolve around them.

Pratt added, “It’s my favorite show. I love it. The Hills season 10 is what I’m going for.”

Let me ask you all a favor: if I am still writing blog recaps of The Hills in 6 more years, just kill me. Please. I don't even know why I still watch this show half the time, since most of what happens is in the tabloids months before we actually see it on the show. But I really get a small amount of joy from ridiculing these ridiculous girls who make mind-numbingly stupid decisions day-in and day-out. And the Speidi relationship is BY FAR the worst part of the show.

Oh, and I thought this was funny. Heidi has a new single out (shield your ears - it's called 'Overdosin') and it's about her relationship with Spencer. When Ryan Seacrest asked if a wedding was in their future she said, "I’m waiting for the ring to make that song.” Hmmm. Really? Did you forget that the first ring was a purple plastic monstrosity that Spencer bought at Claire's? I wouldn't take your chances on a second ring. And also, didn't she call off the engagement? And now she's all, "He hasn't given me a ring. Boo-hoo." It's like she doesn't realize that her life is filmed and then projected onto millions of TV screens. We KNOW when you're LYING. Ugghhh, see you jerks on season 4 - up next!

0 comments: