10.09.2008

What I'm Enjoying

A show about an incredibly perceptive guy who uses his hunches to help police solve crimes. I bet you think I'm just a little late catching up to the great show that is Psych, right? Well, give me some credit here. This blog was founded on the love of all things TV, so you can rest assured that I watch Psych. Anyway, there is a new show on CBS called The Mentalist and it's actually pretty entertaining. I'm loving Simon Baker as Patrick Jane, the former fake psychic who now uses his skills to catch criminals. It's fun and witty, but not quite as light-hearted as Psych. If you were thinking about adding a new show to your line-up this season, check it out.

By the way I'm only two episodes in, so if the show tanks I'm not taking responsibility for this post.

0 comments: