5.15.2006

It's Just Another Manic Monday

Hello, girls! I just thought I would write to see how each of you are doing this Monday morning. Did you have good weekends? Do anything special for Mother's day?

My weekend was all right. First off, the weather here is terrible. It's been cold and rainy for about 10 days now and it doesn't look like it has any plans to quit. It's bad enough when I HAVE to get up and go to work, but it's almost worse when I want to get out and enjoy the weekend and it's so gloomy. Boo.

Eric and I saw Inside Man on Friday night. It was good. Denzel and Jodie Foster were good in it and the story was clever. I'm excited about the new summer movies coming out. I think I want to see MI:III, even though Tom Cruise is CRAZY, and I haven't read the book, but DaVinci Code looks good. Anything's better than Just My Luck and Stick It, gosh!

Mother's Day was good, even though I couldn't actually be with my mom. She LOVED her apron and said that it's too pretty to wear when she's cooking (and possibly get food on), so she'll probably just put it on when guests come over and pretend like she cooked in it and showcase it like a new outfit. That's funny!!

Did either of you watch Grey's Anatomy? It was a cliff-hanger! I will be tuning in to the 2-hour (really?) finale tonight.

2 comments:

Kari said...

First off, I wasn't aware that you lived in Seattle now. What's with all the rainy weather?

I too am looking forward to the summer movies. I want to see the Jennifer Aniston/Vince Vaughn movie- The Break Up? Not sure if that's right. I also can't wait to see DaVinci Code. I think we'll go next weekend when it comes out.

Mother's Day was just okay out here. I had a "Oh my gosh I can't live in Pueblo any longer" panic attack that included tears. Those are always fun, especially for Brant.

Your mom wearing her apron basically as an outfit is hilarious! Please ask her to wear it to the wedding, or at least bridesmaid luncheon. That would be fantastic. My mom liked her tote bag and can't wait to start using it on the boat. I just wish I could have been home... sad.

I'm dying to see Grey's tonight!! I only worked half a day today so it's going to be a long afternoon waiting on Brant to get home. I could probably clean the house or something, but what fun is that?

I talked to Brittnee earlier and she is knee-deep in paint and cleaning supplies. They are working on their house like crazy so we might not hear from her for a while. I'm not sure how often she'll be getting online. We leave for Little Rock in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Nah, I wouldn't bother with cleaning the house... Brittnee's probably doing enough cleaning for the 3 of us for a lifetime! I will call her tonight since I haven't talked to her in forever and since she's surely missing the blog to death by now.

Sorry about the Pueblo-attack. You should probably start using it as a curse-word, as we did in Vegas ("VEGAS!"), in all other aspects of your life. I'll start too, maybe it will catch on.

I CAN'T WAIT until we leave for LR! I'm jealous that you get to be there for a whole week, luckyyy! Hey, have you gotten your bridesmaid dress back yet?