5.10.2006

Short Run

I am quite sad to see that MTV only signed 8th & Ocean for a few episodes, as if they thought it might not be a huge hit! Last night's episode was fabulous, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure if the show is supposed to be a comedy, but I laughed out loud several times last night. Suzy always provides a chuckle or two, but my big laughs came during Kelly and Sabrina's bitchfest and when we saw that Heidi was the model Irene Alien Botox Marie chose to move in the model apartment. Genius!

Sometimes I wish they would focus less on Kelly and Sabrina, but then I realize that they provide priceless moments of extremely ridiculous jealousy. They are NEVER happy for each other. I can only imagine the day one tells the other that she's engaged!

I'm glad to see that Britt is still being portrayed as the good girl. I really hope she doesn't take a fall from that pedestal next season. I'm afraid Teddy, who can look devilish at time, may cause Britt to make some bad decisions. Stupid eyeliner boy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, last night's ep was SO GOOD! I agree with you about the twins. Personally, I think that Kelly is the WORST of the the two. She gets jealous when her sister books something and makes her feel bad, and yet when SHE books something, she rubs it in her face! I said, "I hate her" about 50 times last night in regards to Kelly.

Lastly, I would like to share my favorite quote from the finale...

Scene: Britt just said that she doesn't want to kiss anybody, especially Teddy, at a shoot.

Suzy: "She should just close her eyes and pretend it's Jesus...HA!"

Suzy needs her own show.