5.12.2006

A Note on Friendship

Recent reports say that CaCee Cobb, Jessica Simpson's BFF will no longer be her assistant. There are only a few reasons why this might have happened.

1. Ken, Jessica's extremely involved hair guy, took CaCee to an undisclosed location and threatened to shave her head unless she quit, so that he could take over as Jessica's right-hand man.

2. Jessica is pissed that CaCee did not remain wholly devoted to her, and instead showed some sympathy to Nick.

3. CaCee has strict rules about friendships with orange people.

Whatever happened, it's kind of sad. Supposedly they two have been friends since childhood, and though reports say they are still very close, I highly doubt the truth of those reports. Sorry girls, but if I got divorced and you continued to hang out with my ex, I would probably have some bad feelings about that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree about that. Isn't that a code of friendship that is just understood? What's so weird is that while on Newlyweds, it seemed like Nick and CaCee didn't like each other. In fact, it seemed like Nick was always extremely annoyed with her. But maybe that's because she kept him from spending more time with Jess...and maybe that was CaCee's plan all ALONG! What a schemer!!

Unknown said...

PS. What are you trying to do, challenge my blog queen status?! Three posts in as many days?! Challenge: accepted!

Kari said...

I bet it was CaCee's plan all along!! Way to go Sherlock.

I considered blogging about the athletic shorts and skater shoes today but thought I might be overdoing things. You better keep a close eye on your crown...

Kari said...

Double Duh.