5.08.2006

Vacays

So, I'm sitting here thinking about possible summer and fall get-togethers for us and I decided to start a discussion. I know that there has been talk of a visit to A2 this summer, and Brittnee has mentioned a visit to F-town to see her new abode in late summer, early fall sometime. So, I thought I would throw out some possible dates for these excursions!

Firday, June 23 - Sunday, June 25
Friday, June 30 - Sunday, July 2
Friday, July 7 - Sunday, July 9
Friday, July 28 - Sunday, July 30

And I can do any time in August, because I don't have anything scheduled. Also, throughout the fall, I don't have anything except a wedding in early September. Brittnee mentioned scheduling a visit around a football game and doing a cookout and stuff which I think is an excellent idea! The football schedule hasn't been set yet, but when it is perhaps we can pick a game early in the season so that the weather will still be decent.

I know that with Brittnee's move to Fayetteville and Kari's possible move out of CO, that the summer could get hectic, which makes it hard to plan. I guess that's something we have to consider before we book flights and stuff. Anyway, thoughts??

2 comments:

Kari said...

I have been thinking about this same thing! I think the last weekend in July (27th - 30th) would be best for me for Ann Arbor. Brant has his budget due the next week so he's going to be working a lot that weekend. Plus, it's late in July so it would give Brittnee a chance to have worked a month or two and maybe not feel so bad about taking time off. Brittnee, I know you have no idea where you'll be working, but if you already schedule a trip, surely they will let you off those days.

I would LOVE to all meet up in Fayetteville for a game this year too. Right now, we're hoping and praying that we will be close enough to home by then that we can drive to Fayetteville any time. Since it's home for you Jenny, I'm sure any weekend would be great, right? Maybe we can figure that trip out a little later in the year, when I know more about where I'll be living and Brittnee knows a little more about where she'll be working?

Unknown said...

As far as the both of you coming to AA, please feel free to come for as long as you like! However, Brittnee, I understand maybe not wanting to take off a lot of work, so if we wanted to do a weekend trip that would be fine, too. That way, you could get an afternoon flight on Friday and then leave Sunday afternoon as well and only miss a few hours on Friday.

I think that it's smart to wait on scheduling the F-ville trip. Like you said, I am willing to make a weekend trip home just about any time, so it will probably mostly revolve around the Hogs! Just wanted to get everyone thinking about it.