5.09.2006

Randoms...

Yesterday I went in to get my bridesmaid dress altered. The tailor, Sophia - a tiny, Eastern-European woman, stuck those pins in around me so fast, I was basically wincing from the THOUGHT of pain. Thankfully, I didn't get stuck at all. On a side note, she did not make any comments about me having "great shoulders" or any other great body part...so maybe SOME people should stop being uncomfortable and realize that they're a model, ok?

After going to the tailor, I drove across the shopping center to a BIG K-Mart. I cannot remember the last time I went to K-Mart, so I decided to check it out. I must say that although people give Martha Stewart crap for being mean and bossy, she's got some great stuff! I was in her aisles for basically the entire time I was there and I bought a few things that I didn't even really need.

Included in the items I purchased was a lint roller from Martha's "Everyday" collection. I use a lint roller quite often because of Sloane - at least a sheet a day. So, I was testing it out last night and I could hardly get the protective outer covering off! That's when I thought to myself, "There's no WAY lint's getting past this bitch!" And that's when I decided to name it, The Enforcer.

One final note: tonight is the finale of 8th & Ocean. I have really enjoyed this show. I'll be sad to see it go away. A moment of silence, please.

2 comments:

Kari said...

What a way to start off my morning! I'm glad you didn't get poked by the seamstress. Deciding to name your lint roller is probably the funniest thing ever. You have posted twice in two days, which officially makes you the blog queen. Congratulations, your majesty.

Unknown said...

I guess I'll be the queen of the blog. Blogging is fun! I am really enjoying it so far. Sorry if you guys don't want to hear about every detail of my day...cuz you're gonna!