4.05.2007

Oh really?

It's snowing. Right now. Outside my door. Snow is falling. It's APRIL 5th. It is freakin' SPRING, people! I just don't think I'll ever understand why the weather does what it does. What happened to global warming, Gore? It's not warm here at all, if you want to know the truth. If people turning off lights and starting composts piles has somehow managed to drop the temperature here by about 30 degrees I'm going to be pissed!

This morning Eric mentioned that out of our 3 hometowns (Fayetteville, Idaho Falls and Ann Arbor) Idaho Falls is currently enjoying the warmest weather of them all. Temps are in the 60s there all week. I don't thinkI have to tell you how sad I was to hear that. Not because I don't want Eric's family to enjoy the warm weather, but because there is simply no rhyme or reason to the weather.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to bundle up to go outside.

3 comments:

Erjacksonic said...

The weather blows.

Kari said...

I hate that you live in Michigan sometimes. The weather hear in Memphis changes quickly for no good reason, but at least it's not snowing in April. As I write that, I just remembered that there is a freeze warning for Memphis tonight. All the pretty little flowers that have been blooming will be no more. The weather is ruthless.

Kari said...

ps: I do know the difference between hear and here, just not today apparently.