4.09.2007

What Not To Wear: Behind the Seams

I love What Not To Wear. It's definitely one of my top 5 favorite shows. So, when I heard about a behind the scenes show I had to tune in! I learned valuable things like what happens if a person says no to the show (they go find someone in NY) and what is up with Stacy's gray streak (it's natural and she's had it since she was 11!) and whether or not Stacy and Clinton are "more than friends" off the show.

Wait. What? Uhhmm, I'm sorry, did viewers honestly request this information? Maybe I'm over-simplifying, but I always assumed that Clinton Kelly was gay. They have such a fabulous "I'm-gay-and-you're-fashionable-perfect-duo" thing working so nicely that it has NEVER ONCE crossed my mind that they might be dating each other in real life. To me, they represented the real version of Carrie & Stanford or Charlotte & Anthony on SATC. So, I'm holding strong that he's G-A-Y and for all those viewers who thought otherwise I say to you, "Shut Up!"

P.S. Speaking of, lil' old Stacy now has her very own show entitled, "Shut Up! It's Stacy London." I wanted to love it, just like I love her, but I didn't. It felt forced and staged and not natural. Her chemistry and comedic timing with Clinton is superb and on her own she just didn't have it. But I still love her and want to be on WNTW so bad that I just might wear tapered jeans for a month.

1 comments:

Kari said...

Much like you, WNTW is one of my favorite shows. I watched it every single day that I wasn't working. I need to set the DVR to record the new shows on Friday nights.

I cannot wait to see this Behind the Seams show! If Clinton is not gay, then I don't know what to say. Stacy's talk show is a bomb. She needs Clinton!