4.11.2007

Things you never thought you'd hear: "Ratings are low. We need Lachey!"

On last night's Dancing With The Stars we were treated to a surprise appearance by Season 2 winner, Drew Lachey. He danced to the song, "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" (which I can't stand), which was performed live by Big & Rich (who I also can't stand), and also happened to be the winning routine for him and Cheryl (which was AWESOME!) It only served to remind me just how boring this season is. Drew Lachey shows up with a ton of energy and he's on the floor for about 3 minutes and the crowd goes crazy for him and the dance and it was great! And that lasted...about 3 minutes. The dancers just aren't so good this year. The women especially, which is appropriate since the first 3 people voted off have been women. My favorites for this season are Joey and Kym. He's not embarrassed to do all the goofy head moves and exaggerated posing that makes you look like a good dancer. I think he will have a tough competitor in Steve Sanders (Ian Ziering) and Cheryl Burke, because she's won the past 2 seasons now and obviously wants to 3-peat.

I would like to stress that although I will continue to watch this season because I am addicted to the drama of the show, it's not near as good as the past 2 seasons. And someone needs to cut Billy ray's hair.

1 comments:

Kari said...

TEAM STEVE!!! As if you need to identify him by Ian. He's Steve Sanders. Period. And he can dance his butt off. He's the only reason I watch and I'm sure many, many tried and true 90210 fans have tuned in this season.