4.23.2007

Two Months To Go!

Two months from today, Eric and I will be gettin' hitched! I'm pretty excited for the wedding of 2007. Let the countdown begin!!

This weekend was a great farewell to my bachelorette days of yore. Here's my Top Ten list of things that happened this weekend:

10. Ordering half a chicken for dinner.
9. Asking our waiter to marry me.
8. Calling the Hogs...3 times.
7. Singing Comcast karaoke on the couch.
6. Watching the drink-off.
5. Riding with Brittnee through the ghetto as she hunched over the steering wheel afraid for her life.
4. Shopping on Friday (especially the stores where we all bought something!).
3. Doing nothing Saturday morning except vegging out on the couch and watching TV.
2. The infamous drink spillage (She did that on purpose!).
1. Playing Apples to Apples.

It was a wonderful weekend! So, thanks for everything girls! You're the best!!!

4 comments:

Kari said...

While I agree totally with each of your Top Ten entries, I think you were amiss not to include "In the Land of Women" anywhere! A simple oversight, I'm sure.

And may I add #11: Brittnee and I strongly, and with conviction, advising you to stick your head out the sun roof to feel better in the wee hours of Sunday morning on our way home from Beale. Clearly the best solution.

Kari said...

PS: Those pictures are classic.

Unknown said...

good call, that adam brody is adorable and i know we all enjoyed the movie. it just got lost in the shuffle. i was prompting memories with pictures from the weekend and since he wasn't in there, i forgot!

Brittnee said...

we probably should have taken a picture at the movie theater...I had a KILLER time as well.