4.18.2008

A Tearful Goodbye

This week marked the end of a marvelous TV show - Rob & Big. Big moved out because he had to make a home for his new baby. Rob was completely surprised to hear the news, as Big so eloquently put it: "A little lavender, a little lovin', Now you got a little Big in the oven." Funny.

I'm not sure who decided to have a camera crew follow these two around, but it was a great decision. I almost shed a tear when Big drove off last night. Who knew I could care so much about a little skater dude and his humongo body guard?

2 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

I am going to really miss this show. It was so absurdly funny. We saved a lot of episodes on the DVR so I will probably have to watch one every week or so.

Brittnee said...

Andrew and I are sad to see this show end. We were just starting to get into it. Rob and Big are funny! Andrew pretty much laughs through the entire show - and making Andrew laugh is no easy feat.
Have I mentioned I work with NWA's version of Rob and Big? Their names are Jerome and Jean Claude and they look just like Rob and Big and they are pretty funny too.