9.26.2007

Brant's 30th Birthday Extravaganza!!

Okay, so his birthday was in July, but we finally took our trip to St. Louis to celebrate. What a great weekend! I've probably told you ladies most of what we did, but I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures.
Our first day in St. Louis was spent at the City Museum. It was awesome! Talk about feeling like a kid again. There were slides and things to crawl on and things inside and things outside and did I mention the slides??!! So fun. If you ever go to St. Louis, make time for the City Museum. You will not be disappointed. Unless you hate slides. And if that's the case, I'm disppointed in you.

So the main point of the whole trip was to see the Cardinals play the Cubs. Tickets to two games was the actual birthday present. The Cards were lackluster at best. They lost both games. Did we care? Not really. On Friday night we had seats in the Bank of America suite. There was a great buffet that included the very best macaroni and cheese I have ever tasted. We also had free beer all night. On Sunday we sat in the outfield, in Big Mac land. We had to wave around these foamy french fries. Pretty fun, but we left early since they were losing.
On Saturday we ventured out to the zoo. Animals are awesome. It was so fun watching all the different animals mess around. I can't remember the last time I went to the zoo. This orangatan was my favorite. He carried that bed sheet around all over the place until he finally covered himself completely and took a nap.
Overall, one of the most fun weekends I've had in a while. Go to http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4558&l=d8ecf&id=509613964 if you want to see more pics.




0 comments: