9.05.2007

He's Better Than Us

I watched part of the Future Sex Love Show HBO Special last night (of course I recorded it!) and I have just one thing to say about Justin Timberlake...

That man can D-A-N-C-E!

If you didn't get a chance to see this, I would highly recommend looking it up on YouTube or something. It was clear that he didn't sing every single line of every single song. But I forgive him that because he was busy making me feel totally uncoordinated. I think I'm preaching to the choir when I say that he's a great entertainer. And I was aware that he could dance, I just didn't know the extent of it. He did sing quite a bit, but I was just blown away by his performance as a whole.

Note to B.Spears: See what you could of had? You really blew it.

5 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

Can you imagine what B.Spears might have done to J.Timb if they had stayed together?! For one, no Cry Me A River. Sorry, Justin, for the pain, but that song is awesome! If you hadn't gone through the heartache, there would be no song. Probably no SexyBack, either. And then no HBO special (which I need to get my hands on somehow). This blog post wouldn't exist either. I think I just blew your mind.

Will Askew said...

i wrote a blog a while back about how awesome he is. he's pretty much michael jackson without the pedophilia and skeletor-ish face.

if i were george michael, i would want to do him, no doubt.

Brittnee said...

I love J-Tim...He's got moves we could only dream about. I wish I had HBO and I would watch his special every day and practice my skills.

Robin said...

Kari,

Didn't know your email. But you have to check out this song SOOOOIEEE by Buck. Here is his myspace page. You'll have to scroll down on his playlist. It's the last song.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=219486884

Robin said...

http://www.myspace.com/aintitthough

That's the link. Ignore the other one.