9.11.2007

Rainy Days


Just a few thoughts today:


I wish I had a "job" where one of my tasks, possibly my only task for the day, was to organize a rack of clothes according to color.


Recently I stumbled upon a great radio station here in Memphis that plays 80s, 90s and today. It seems to be mostly 80s and 90s and I have no problem with that. Last week on my way back from lunch, I belted out George Michael's "Faith" and was suprised at how many words I actually knew. I even danced a little. It was fantastic.


According to a person in one of my classes, there is a 23-year-old who has 7 kids. SEVEN! Crazy and sad.


My thanks to Robin (the lovely fiance of Peter, from theseenormouschildren) for showing us this: http://www.myspace.com/aintitthough - scroll all the way down on his list of songs and listen to "Sooooooie." I would like Andrew to please learn every word and sing this at the Auburn game. Thanks Davies!


I think Memphis is through with the scorching heat for now and for that, I'm extrememly grateful.


Today is my mom's bday and tomorrow is my dad's bday. Happy Birthday to my Fam!


We have new neighbors and they are F-U-N! They have an adorable little girl, who is five months old. I can't believe I'm going to put this in writing, but I'm starting to think that babies aren't quite so scary.


I'm now completely out of things to say, interesting or otherwise.

1 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

There's a lot going on in this post. I am going to respond to the part about the hills (Heidi got a promotion? Brent Bolthouse is an idiot) and the radio station (we have a sweet station like that here in AA that's called DOUG FM!).

You have baby fever.