11.14.2007

All I Want for Christmas





Well ladies, Christmas is fast approaching. I have bought all of one present for the people in my family, which means that I pretty much haven't even started Christmas shopping yet. Not good.

But anyway, we need to decide what we want to do this year. We have a few options that I'll list below. Feel free to change or add anything.

Option One: Choose a dollar limit and get each other gifts.
Option Two: No gifts. Spend our money on a nice dinner out with each other (i.e. Bordino's).
Option Three: Buy small gifts and go out for dinner on the cheap (i.e. Guido's).
Option Four: Choose a collectible gift category (like ornaments, except not ornaments because everyone does ornaments) and get that for each other this year and for years to come.

Sooooo, let's decide!

6 comments:

Kari said...

And I'll be the first to comments. My thoughts, in order of preference.

Option Two: Getting gussied (love that word) up and going out for a super nice dinner sounds like fun. The night out would be better than any gift in my opinion.
Option Three: We still get the night out and a small token.
Option One: I would really only want to do this if we couldn't find a night to go out.
Option Four: That was sort of as a joke.

Brittnee- when will you be in Fayetteville?

Brittnee said...

I live in Fayetteville. So, pretty much I'll be here every day except Christmas and Christmas eve...The only thing that would take me away from Fayetteville would be a bowl game...

I really like option two the best...We haven't gussied up and gone out to dinner together in a long time!

Jenny Jackson said...

Let's do option two! Now all we have to do is figure out when & where to go. Bordino's? What other fancy places are in Fayetteville? Kari had mentioned the Sunday before (12/23) and that works for me.

Kari said...

Does that Sunday work for you, Brittnee? Seems like you might be headed to LR by then. If not, what about the Wednesday after Christmas? I would have to drive back up to Fayetteville by myself, but that's okay. It would be worth it. This is all assuming, of course, that I quit work on the 15th. Need to talk to the boss about that I guess.

Brittnee said...

I'll probably be in Little Rock that Sunday. Adrianne will be in town, so we'll be down there. The Wednesday after Christmas works great for me!

Jenny Jackson said...

Wednesday after Christmas it is! See ya'll then!