11.28.2007

ShePratt is SCARY



NEED I SAY MORE?

Probably not, but I will. I read on PinkIsTheNewBlog.com that shepratt has a bit of a shady past. It seems she likes to shoplift. I wonder if the Pratts really have all of the money that Spencer wants us to think they have.
First he buys Heidi a costume ring and calls it an engagement ring and now we learn that his sister was arrested for shoplifting. And to state the obvious, her mugshot is not flattering. Would you want to have that yelling at you at a bar? I wouldn't. Nor would I want her out claiming to be my best friend (poor Heidi-LC was a much better choice for a bff).

1 comments:

Kari said...

Seriously, why would she steal if they have all the dough that Spencer leads us to believe?! To be fair, she is not an ugly person, but that mugshot is terrible!