11.07.2007

A Very Simple Choice

Dear Fellow Bloggers of StopYellingAtMe,

You two have a very simple choice to make:

1)

OR

2)

I would think this would be a very easy choice, but after reading the last post....I'm not sure what to think. A world that embraces TomKat embraces EVERYTHING that is crazy.
That's how he gets you. He acts all nice and charming - supports his robot, I mean wife, while she runs a marathon that he MADE her run. Anyone can have a cute kid when they go pick it out at the store...I'm still not convinced that Katie was ever actually pregnant. Anyway, so he's all nice and charming and his movies start becoming hits again and he limits his time in front of the cameras and people are all "Maybe I was wrong about TomKat. Maybe they are AWESOME." And then he's gonna be jumping on furniture again and screaming and cheering that he tricked America, just like he tricked Katie. It's only a matter of time before we are all robots living in Tom's CRUISAZY world. Unless someone stands up to his craziness. And fellow bloggers, I feel that someone is ME. So I say no to TomKat. I don't care if Katie runs from LA to NY, I'm NEVER EVER going to like them.

5 comments:

amanda said...

I'm with you, Brittnee.

Kari said...

And if liking TomKat is what it takes to get you back on the blog Brittnee, then I will say I like them again and again. See, I need your guidance. You're right. TomKat is and forever will be crazy and I was thisclose to being sucked in. Thanks for saving me!

Brittnee said...

Well, I'm back peeps!

Jenny Jackson said...

I haven't seen you get this worked up since you bought leggings (aka devil pants) a year ago. Obviously the Tomkat is crazy. I am wondering if you think they are THE craziest of the hollywood couples. Is there anyone that is crazier than they are?

Brittnee said...

I don't think there is a single soul out there crazier or even as crazy as TomKat...