11.26.2007

Project Runway: You Better Watch!

Are you all watching Project Runway?! I just watched last week's episode and I have two things to mention that I 100% guarantee will get you watching again.

One: The guest star on last week's episode was SARAH JESSICA PARKER!! I literally gasped when she came on screen. She is adorable! And one of my (and I know your) favorites. Even if you don't want to watch the rest of the season, you should at least watch last week's episode because the winning design was cute and its going to be a part of her fall/winter Bitten line. But I think after the next reason you will be watching all season long...

Two: One of the models was in the Ad/PR department at U of A! This is her pic from the first episode and I totally recognize her from the halls or a class or something. True, the models don't get featured that much on this show, but still! I want to see how far she goes! She wasn't in the second episode much because only half the models got to work the runway since the designers paired up. But she shows up at the beginning when the designers select the models. Watch for her, I know you'll recognize her.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh Brittnee you are SO watching PR now! I totally remember that girl and I'm almost certain that you and I had a class with her. I'm also pretty sure that we named her "Nose." Right??!! I want to say that her real name was Amanda but I'm not sure.

Jenny Jackson said...

OMG. Yes, it is Amanda, and I was afraid to type "Nose" but since you already did, I'm going to as well. That's her, and that's why we should all watch it.

Brittnee said...

It is Nose. I CANNOT believe she is on the show. She is not pretty or even interesting looking at all. HOW did she get on this show?

My world is now officially turned upside down. First Houston Nutt goes 8-4 and beats LSU and we still run him off, now NOSE is on a t.v. show as a model.

What next? WHAT NEXT?!