10.24.2007

You Should Be Keeping Up With the Kardashians


This is my plea with you fellow bloggers to watch the gem of reality show that is Keeping Up With the Kardashians. We all know and love Brody Jenner of The Hills fame, so why wouldn't we want to watch a show that features an extension of his family?
I know, I know, Bruce Jenner has had a little, ok-a lot- of plastic surgery and looks a little bit scary, but I think once you over look that, you'll adore the show.
Here are the lessons I have learned so far:

1) Making a sex tape with Brandi's little brother can get you on the Tyra Bank's show.
2) In California, it's ok for pre-teens to attend a booze party and actually mix the drinks.
3) You don't have to have talent in Hollywood to get your own t.v. show-your dad just has to have money.

And if you guys would watch the show, you would know what I am talking about.

3 comments:

smjacks said...

You convinced me!

Kari said...

Has this already started? If so, I'll be looking out for a marathon weekend! If not, I'll get the DVR ready to record!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big reality show junkie, but this is actually entertaining. I was checking out the website and it's funny - they have a TUSH TEST to test your knowledge of Kim Kardashian's tush! Check it out on:http://www.eonline.com/on/shows/kardashians/index.jsp?sid=nav-shows