10.23.2007

"I love passing judgement on people"

I love it too, Lo. That's why I think we should be friends. You would be very much at home on our blog where essentially that's all that we do. It's so fun! Why I've even passed judgement on you before, Lo. I know, I know. Don't let this keep you away from the blog! Anyway, on to the recap...

Heidi's infamous comment, "Got to go to work...you should try it" finally surfaced on last night's ep. It was about time she stood up to Spencer's whining about how all she does is work. It probably seems that way to him since he never works. Which brings me to my first question: did Spencer used to work for Brody? Was he his publicist or something? Because when you end a friendship for a ridiculous reason and in effect lose your only client, you're pretty much a moron. So, I wouldn't be surprised is all I'm saying.

Finally we get to see some interesting job stuff at Teen Vogue. Castings! Lauren sees a guy (Gavin) that she tried to set up with Heidi the year before. Awkward! The guy seems nice enough so when he asks for Lauren's number, she gives it to him. Obviously, if she liked you she wouldn't have tried to pawn you off on her best friend. Get with it, buddy.

Brody's BBQs look like a lot of fun. But beware Gavin, because Brody still secretly loves Lauren and will stop at nothing to sabotage you! Including, asking if you're a nice guy and how your last relationship ended. Wait. Really? Is that all ya got, Brody? Oh, and telling Lauren that Gavin seems "too perfect" was a risky move, but it seems to have played off. She likes the bad boys, it seems. Too bad you are looking like the opposite of bad with that stupid hand cast on.

Favorite part of the episode alert! When Spencer goes into Bolthouse and asks to see Heidi and the receptionist girl asks, "And you are?" CLASSIC! Oh man, you know that broke his heart. And c'mon, that girl has to watch the Hills. She freakin' works at Bolthouse and she's not watching the Hills?? Puh-lease! It's practically a mandatory job assignment from Brent Bolthouse himself. But still, props to her for ruining Spencer's day.

Lauren's date with Gavin didn't have any "sparks." Well, duh. I think we all saw that one coming. So Lauren invited Brody over to watch a movie. Why don't these two just admit that they love each other?! Frankie needs to step up his game and get them to date again. What a finale that would be!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I love Lo's honesty. I wonder why Brody and LC don't just get together. They seem like such a good match. Didn't we see a preview where Brody and Whitney kissed?

Jenny Jackson said...

WHHHAAAAAT?!?!?!

Kari said...

Maybe I'm going crazy, but I could have sworn these was mention of Whitney kissing Brody at some point. Can anyone back me up???

Brittnee said...

Dear Lo,

You've pretty much summed up my whole life. Pretty much all I do all day is pass judgment on people. But in my defense I only pass judgment on the physical things that people can control, such as, but not limited to, what they are wearing, how they are wearing it, what their face looks like, what their hair looks like and so on.
So in closing, Lo, I think we could be great friends.
Sincerely,
Brittnee

Brittnee said...

and yes Kari, you are right. There was a preview at the very beginning of the season showing Lauren saying to Whitney, "you kissed Brody!"