10.01.2007

VEGAS!

This episode was stolen by the very talented supporting cast. I really enjoyed all the second-hand players and would now like to share with you my favorites and then, wait for it...pick a winner!

Nominee #1: Spencer's facial hair. It's looking especially disgusting this week. He is the grossest person alive.

Nominee #2: Justin-Bobby. For one, the boy said literally nothing the entire episode, and he was featured prominently! For two, he brought a guitar on the plane. And third, his hair is a hot mess.

Nominee #3: Jill. Who the heck is she? I had to enter her because it's so weird that she was so involved in this weekend. Automatic disqualification.

Nominee #4: Lo. Made the first bet of the weekend - who can be the first one to make Justin-Bobby smile. OK, it's not so much a bet as a contest, but she's still my favorite of Lauren's friends.

Nominee #5: Frankie. Wants Lauren and Brody to date so badly that he's talking to both of them. Chemistry, Laughing, Love. I see it happening, too Frankie.

Nominee #6: Lo's Britney. Lauren is funny.

Nominee #7: That other guy. The friend of Brody's that no one knows. When Frankie suggested (again) that his 2 best friends start dating, other guy replied, "Me and Brody?" And it was funny.

Nominee #8: Elodie. Even now I cannot contain my love for her. She is such an ice cold biatch! But how dare Heidi ask her to work the event for her! I don't buy the "it's business, it's not personal," because Heidi is a liar face. "Anything for you" Heidi. Ice Cold, I tell you!! When Heidi's phone rang I just knew what was coming. It is about time that Heidi got hers. And she prompted a pretty tense situation between Speidi in which Heidi said, "I love you" to Spencer and he responded with, "No you don't." It is about time we had some honesty in their relationship.

There's really no contest. Elodie wins, hands down. I'm just sad that she quit Bolthouse and that we can't see her anymore. This post is for you, Elodie, wherever you are!

2 comments:

Kari said...

My vote goes to Elodie and I think she's the clear winner, of this episode anyway.

Because of Justin Bobby, I'm starting to not like Audrina. How do you feel about that?

Had I been eating at the time, Spencer's facial hair would have made me lose my dinner. So disgusting.

Brittnee said...

1) Spencer's facial hair...looks like a moldy cheeto if you ask me.

2) Elodie ROCKS! I am so glad she did that to Heidi...we all know the only reason Heidi got that "promotion" is because she is a staple on The Hills. I LOVED that her stupid anniversary was ruined. I despise Speidi.

3) My favorite moment last night (and probably ever) was, "Ew, I just saw Lo's Britney."
Who knew Lauren was so clever...That is why she remains the show's headliner.