3.03.2006

About Our Friends

Can we just talk for a minute about Nick and Jessica? It's almost like I don't hear the gossip about them anymore because I'm immune to it or something. Anyway, our devotion to The Newlyweds, I believe, earns them a place on our blog. Right now, Jessica and her banana lips are on my nerves. She did the nasty with Adam Levine, while married to one of the best looking guy's around. If that doesn't show her intelligence level, I don't know what will.

Nick is gallavanting around with Ms. Kentuck (that's how they refer to Kentucky in Uncle Tom's Cabin and I enjoy it), who rivals Pam Anderson with her ginormous boobs. But honestly, I'm okay with this. I think Nick got the raw end of the deal. I'm sure he has his jerkface moments like any other guys, but on the whole, he seems like a caring and supportive man. You can't blame him for running for the hills when faced with Joe "If I Have Anything to Say About It, I'll Always Be the Only Man in My Daughter's Lives" Simpson.

What do you girls think? Team Lachey or Team Simpson?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Team Lachey, ALL THE WAY!

In the months after their seperation, we've seen what these 2 are made of. Nick has been dating again (cute, yet non-famous girls), acting, supporting his brother Drew on Dancing with the Stars (he even got teary-eyed when talking about how proud he was of Drew, it was adorable) and sadly, filing for spousal support.

What has Jessica been doing? I'll tell you: she's injected her lips with collagen, made it with the Maroon5 manwhore, proceeded to make a fool of herself in a Pizza Hut (?!?!) commercial with MISS PIGGY, and made Nick look like a fool for not having money anymore.

The reason he is broke is because he spent LOADS of cash buying super nice jewelry for Jessica! Seriously, every birthday, holiday, anniversary she got some major bling. And I doubt that she gave any of it back.

So now, while she's selling Pizza Bites to 12 year olds, Nick is left to wonder what the hell is wrong with the world. And I don't bame him.

PS. And if Jessica really did cheat on him when they were married, she is dead to me.