3.02.2006

Lost: Sorry about that kidnapping thing

Finally, we know what happened to Claire and her baby! I'm glad that the crazy lady was redeemed in last night's episode, because she'll be a valuable ally if they choose to fight the Others. Right now, I'm very interested in the prisoner situation because he managed to get under Locke's skin...LOCKE!! He's the master of mind games, he should totally know that he's being played. I do think that the prisoner is lying and I'm pretty excited to see how that plays out. It could go any number of ways, because the writers on Lost are straight crazy.

3 comments:

Kari said...

So we watched last night finally. We're generally a day behind on everything. Anyway, I can't believe Locke flipped out like that! Also, he must not know that he can't just go to the local Wal-Mart and replace the dishes he broke.

I'm still skeptical of the French lady, but more than that I'm terrified of the prisoner, Henry. I know Sayid jacked his face up and all, but he looked really scary to me last night. I think it was his bug eyes that were freakin' my freak.

Sidenote: Ellen uses the phrase freakin' my freak and I like it.

Lost is great, but if it continues on for too many more seasons, I could see myself getting fed up with it.

Unknown said...

Ellen DeGeneres. She had the freak your freak show and it was awesome. Basically, she just gave people stuff and they were excited...

Kari said...

Thanks for knowing that my friend Ellen is Ellen DeGeneres.