3.06.2006

Oscar the Grouch

Did either of you watch the Oscars last night? I watched all of it and oh my god was it boring. I forgot how almost everything after the best supporting actor and actress was the technical stuff. It was definitely the most unexciting awards show of the year. I think a lot of people are upset about Crash winning. I was surprised, only because all the buzz had been on Brokeback. But, I haven't seen Crash so I can't really say what I liked better. JOn Stewart was really funny and I think my favorite quote was, "In case you're keeping score, Martin Scorsese: 0 Oscars, 3 Six Mafia: 1."

1 comments:

Kari said...

The Oscars were definitely a snore. Actually, most award shows bore me. I'm prefer to just check out the internet the next day to see who won and who was dressed worst. Crash did seem to be the black horse of the evening. I hadn't seen any of the Best Picture nominees, so that shows you how much my opinion counts!