3.15.2006

Venting

Cheaters never win. Never. Or if they do, they eventually get caught and have their medals taken away or their banners torn down. They never win in the long run.

In the past two weeks, I have caught six kids cheating on their assignments. How hard is it to type out a business letter and put some clip art at the top? Not hard at all. But they still copied each other's work. Didn't even move things around and in some cases, left the wrong initials on the letter. DUH! If you're going to cheat, at least be a little smarter about it.

I cheated once in the eight grade on a spelling test. I was thisclose to getting caught, and after that I never cheated again. Not because I'm particularly noble, but because I was scared of getting in trouble.

If I catch anyone else cheating, I might just toss them out the window. Scratchthat. I will toss them out the window.

0 comments: