3.23.2006

We're Fun Girls!

Guess who partied at Tao recently? B. Spears and K-Fed! They went to celebrate his birthday and probably sat at the very section that we sat down in before we were made to leave! I'm pretty excited that we can say we convinced the bouncer to let us in based purely on the fact that we were fun (and paying $20 each). Turns out that we weren't all that fun, though. For example: dropping a beer bottle on the floor and promtly leaving the scene; spending half the time waiting in the line for the bathroom; being told to leave a reserved section for people like Spears and K-Fed; and getting wheeled out of the Venetian (that's all you, Owens). While I'm sure this isn't what the bouncer had in mind as "fun girls," I had an awesome time! And at least no one had to tell us to, "Smile, it's not THAT bad!" because I seriously would have messed them up.

1 comments:

Kari said...

If only I could remember more of that evening...