3.02.2006

The G: American Idol Attack

BREAKING NEWS! The American Idol girls have been attacked. That's right, attacked! I believe Mandisa suffered the worst. She basically had shreads of denim hanging off of her last night, while she watched the guys bore America to death. This leads me to believe that when the Denim attacked, she was the first to stand up to it. Others, including my favorite, Paris, also donned denim suits. Aside from Mandisa, the denim suits were about as clean cut as denim can get, which I assume means they saw what happened to Mandisa and simply gave in to Denim. All told, I counted FOUR denim suits out of ten female contestants. Four, forty percent, almost half, closing in on the majority... FOUR!! As of the end of the show, police were unable to apprehend the stylist who is allowing these girls to dress in denim suits. We can only hope the girls come to their senses on their own and realize that head-to-toe denim is never a good idea.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My question is (forgetting for a second that a denim suit is an unforgivable crime), what the hell was the stylist thinking putting 4 girls in what I can only imagine is basically the same outfit?? I mean, you use one denim suit, fine you're an idiot. But I think the real issue is that this "designer" is unoriginal and needs some new ideas. And I've got one for them: leave the business.