3.08.2006

Unfortunately, You're Not a Witch

Obviously, 8th and Ocean is the new show for MTV. Because I know she reads our blog, I just wanted to give Sabrina a few tips.

1. Consider not wearing a trucker hat or a track jacket to a casting call. Especially when you wear them together, it makes you look like Spears, and that ain't good.
2. Look into changing your name. The name Sabrina only really works for teenage witches.
3. Quit whining about your sister getting all the jobs. She has way more personality than you so get over it and work harder.
4. When the photographer says "don't move," don't move. Seems simple enough to me.

I'm being harsh, I know, but it's only because I want success for you! I really do. However, until you take a few of these tips to heart, I will continue to root for your sister Kelly. Burn...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree with your critique on Sabrina. Hopefully, she'll get right on those changes, after she reads our blog. The head of the agency, Irene Marie, basically scared me half to death. She is so weird looking!! Obviously she was a model back in the day, had some work done, and now she's freakin' Joan Rivers. But overall, love it.