3.16.2006

Are you guys okay?

Did everyone watch 8th and Ocean the other night? I just watched it last night and I'm now concerned about you guys. Neither of you had anything to say about Vinci wearing little boys underwear. It was just a flash of his rear that we saw, but it was very obvious that Vinci does not fancy boxers or even boxer briefs. I think this may be why he is such a little jerk. He's probably uncomfortable all day so he makes others pay by complaining about having to wake up at 9:30!!! Ridiculous. I'm a little surprised Irene didn't slap him when he said he couldn't go to sleep becuase all he could think about was having to get up so early.

Early is not 9:30am, little Vinci. I hate him.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

As much as I can't stand Vinci and his attitude, it's totally obvious that all the women at the agency are in love with him. Especially Mia, who is pretending to dislike him so she won't be found out. I'm on to her though. Also, were the twin girls in a commercial for contact lenses? I'm pretty sure they were and one of them walks up to the other without her glasses on and the twin who has never worn glasses (presumably Kelly) said, "I almost didn't recognize you!" Because, as we all know, seeing someone who looks exactly like you, only with glasses, would look surprisingly different if you happened to see them without their glasses on. Idiots.