3.08.2006

Lighten up, it's just FASHION!

Tonight is the night. It's the big finale of Project Runway!! I'm a new convert to the show. I started watching about midway through the season, but thankfully Bravo has a marathon every day, and I've been able to catch up. It is so awesome!! Santino is really annoying and cocky, but I think he's got a great final collection. And his impressions (Tim Gunn, Michael Kors, etc.) are some of the funniest things I've ever heard. I think that Daniel V. is adorable and I really want his collection to be better...perhaps the runway will help. And Chloe is cute too, but I just don't know if she's committed enough. Honestly, I wish that Nick was still in it, because I really liked him and his clothes (he has a faux-hawk!). So, tonight when Heidi Klum says (in her slightly agitating voice), "you're in!" I predict she says it to Santino.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I didn't get into this show, but I did read where Choloe was the big upset winner. She had some catty comments for Santino as well. Speaking for faux-hawks, there was a black basketball player on Sportscenter the other morning with a mohawk. The announcer called it a fro-hawk and I almost peed my pants.

Unknown said...

You are correct about Chloe, she was the upset winner. And her stuff did look good on the runway. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that Chloe won, but I do have a bone to pick with the judges. The entire season was all about Santino taking chances with weird attachments on his clothes and what-not and the judges tore him apart every time. So, his collection was actually classyand put together and pretty cool (I thought) and all the judges could say was, "Where is the creative and rebelious Santino?!" I was pretty mad that after he sort of took their advice to heart, they gave him the deuce. And also, guest judge Debra Messing was useless.