8.10.2007

Because Pictures are F-U-N!


I don't have anything too special to blog about, but I did get some pictures off our camera last night and thought I would share. First, the great purse search that I've been boring you two with is not over, but it's come to a stop for now. I bought this purse yesterday at Target. I think it's pretty cute for the Fall. The straps are not leather (obvs.. the purse was $19), but they don't look quite as fake as other purses I've seen. Since my cost-per-wear (thanks Brittnee) will be just pennies, I can buy another purse if I happen upon the perfect one.


And this is the fabric that I told you both about. Brant helped me recover this bench in the sunroom and I really like it. It's further proof to Brittnee that birds aren't always scary. On a side note, we found a dead bird in the sun room a few weeks ago. Grodie.





This a Will playing the Wii. As you can see from the blur that is his left arm, it's a pretty intense gaming system. Brittnee, you and Andrew should really consider getting one of these. As you well know, it's fun. I don't think I'll ever forget the image of you "boxing" when we played at your house. And both of you can just let me know when you top 71 in the dodgeball challenge.


I bought this little metal bistro table at World Market last weekend. It was on sale for $32, down from $129!! It's a nice little table, very sturdy and the color is more exciting than this picture shows. However, only an idiot would pay $129 for it. It actually took a little pep talk to myself to even pay $32.


And finally, I can't post five pictures and not have at least one of my dogs in them! Gulley hates the camera, so I think she was trying to burn it with her eyes.
Have a great weekend!





6 comments:

Erjacksonic said...

The Wii is awesome. And my high score in the dodgeball challenge is 81. Photographic proof available upon request.

Brittnee said...

We need a Wii...I really think I'd be in better shape if I played dodgeball at least once a day... I think my high score was in the range of 10-20...so I would need a lot of practice to dethrone Eric, Wii Dodgeball Champion of the World.

Jenny Jackson said...

The pics are awesome! Love all your recent finds. I will admit somewhat hesitantly that since we got the wii a month and a half ago I have been boxing incorrectly. Instead of holding my fists the way you would actually punch someone, I've been holding it so that the remote faced the sensor. Which would look like punching with the top of your fist aimed at the TV, in case you were confused. And yes, I am embarrassed about it, but also excited for my boxing game to get better.

Kari said...

I don't think I really understand how you were boxing, but the image I have in my mind is great. I just positioned my hand in two different ways that might be close to how you were boxing. Both made me giggle to myself.

Jenny Jackson said...

If you laughed to yourself, then you probably had it right. But I boxed Nate last night and almost won! And he's into martial arts!! So, it's obviously better now.

Will Askew said...

It's only blurry because I'm like Muhammad mf'ing Ali...Stick and Move!