8.14.2007

Where is Marissa?


So, there was a sneak peak of the new "Real Orange County." Newport Harbor really has a lot to live up to. I mean the kids at Laguna will be hard to replace, but the kids of the "Fake Orange County...Newport Harbor" will be even harder to replace.
From what I saw, we will pretty much watch a bunch of bleach-blonde teenie-boppers fight over boys for the whole season.
Unless you have a Gold-Diggin' mom who marries for money, an ex-con bad boy who loves you and a drug habit (Marissa Cooper) I don't want to watch you live your over-privilaged life in the "Real OC."
I live in the "Real Washington County" but I don't see any video cameras following me...even though I'd make a great show.
Anyway, the show stunk...but honestly, I'll probably continue to watch it.Because, sadly enough, I don't have anything better to do.

3 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

I have to draw the line at watching this show. I'm sure the last thing you expected to hear from me is that my television standards are too high for a show. I have to stay true to the memory of Laguna, the original, and I will continue to watch the Hills because it's too late for me to stop. I can't start in with this one, or else I'm sure I'd get sucked in!

Brittnee said...

You are lucky...it's too late for me, I'm already sucked in!

Kari said...

The only thing that will keep me from watching this show is not knowing what time and day it's on. That's pretty much my problem with all MTV shows. So as long as I don't get hooked during a weekend marathon and feel compelled to add it to the DVR, count me out as a viewer.

High standards for TV? Never!