8.29.2007

Kelly Taylor is the new Steve Sanders

The new cast of Dancing with the Stars was announced this morning. Most of this cast is kind of boring and I have no idea who they are, but don't worry, I'm sure I'll still watch it. I am happy to see another 90210 alum join the show; Scary Spice has a reunion tour to prep for, so she's probably ahead of the curve; and finally Cheryl Burke gets someone who isn't young and nimble. Supposedly the format of the show is going to change and Tom Burgeron will be joined by a different co-host, because Samantha Harris is preggers and about to pop.

Melanie "Mel B" Brown, 32, Spice Girls ("Scary Spice") singer (pro partner: Maksim Chmerkovskiy);
Sabrina Bryan, 22, actress/singer (The Cheetah Girls) (pro partner: Mark Ballas);
Helio Castroneves, 32, racecar driver (pro partner: Julianne Hough);
Mark Cuban, 48, businessman (owner of NBA's Dallas Mavericks) (pro partner: Kym Johnson);
Jennie Garth, 35, actress (Beverly Hills, 90210) (pro partner: Derek Hough, older brother of Julianne Hough);
Josie Maran, 29, supermodel (pro partner Alec Mazo);
Cameron Mathison, 38, actor (All My Children) (pro partner: Edyta Sliwinska;
Floyd Mayweather, Jr., 30, boxer (pro partner: Karina Smirnoff);
Wayne Newton, 65, singer (pro partner: Cheryl Burke);
Marie Osmond, 47, singer/doll designer (pro partner: Jonathan Roberts);
Albert Reed, 22, supermodel (pro partner: Anna Trebunskaya; and
Jane Seymour, 56, actress (pro partner: Tony Dovolani).

I wouldn't say I'm a die-hard fan of the show. I watch it every week, but I never vote. OK, not until the final episode...we all have our addictions.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I just cannot get into this show for some reason. And by now I've decided that if Steve Sanders couldn't pull me in, no one will.

I think Mark Cuban would be fun to watch, because he's slightly crazy, but if there's something remotely more entertaining on, I'll change the channel. Sorry Jenny (Garth and Jackson).

The look on Kelly's face in that picture is classic.

Brittnee said...

Two posts in two days with mention of Steve Sanders...too funny.

I don't really ever watch this show either. I am one of the Lachey brothers' biggest fans and I didn't even watch the year Drew won it all.